Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hitting the ground running....


That is what it feels like these days - we got back from our annual two week holiday at the beach to a computer full of emails, enquiries and a message bank full of people to talk to.


It seems there are a stack of buyers out there looking for properties and a few wanting to put their homes on the market.


Someone told me the other day that the prospect of putting their home up for sale was a daunting one...they had been in the house for over 20 years. This really gave me pause for thought my family has been a bit nomadic but we have been in our current home for 7 years this year and as I looked around this morning I thought - I understand that sentiment completely!!


So my household is embarking on a Clear the Clutter Campaign for the next few months - which was exactly what I suggested to my client - take it slowly - and remember the sight of a few boxes already packed in the garage sends a powerful message to prospective buyers that you are serious about selling!


Until next time


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment