Thursday, January 28, 2010

A blank canvas

I have just realised I have a vision problem - not my eyesight - but what I can see in my head that I need to impart to prospective buyers.

I am very fortunate to have been asked to sell a gorgeous Estate near where I live 1.5 to 3.5 acre blocks, gently sloping, some with permanent water, most with fabuous mountain views.

My challenge is to explain to prospective buyers what the house they build on the block could look like and what views it can get, I am not sure that I do this well enough sometimes and the vision I see comes from years of experience in seeing a vacant block turned into a family home.

So tomorrow in an effort to get better at this I am meeting a designer/draftsperson out on the blocks to help me get my angles right !!!!

Real Estate is a constant learning curve - I guess that is why I love it so much!!!!

Until next time

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment